In the wacky world of med school, today is the first day of class for the new year. This is strange because everybody else on campus is running around freaking out over exams and students demanding their final grades. Instead, I had to leave early from a former co-workers Going Away Party to finish and print our syllabus for the afternoon's orientation.
I guess this marks the official start of people asking what I'm doing for the summer since school is out, and my attempts to explain in the least condescending way possible that med school goes year round and I'm a 12-month employee (although they do give the faculty and staff spring break - even thought the students don't get it - heeheehee).
I've been here over 2 years now, and I still don't have med school all figured out. It's a bulbble of a world for sure. But I'm glad to be here :).
No comments:
Post a Comment