Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they'd like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?
This is a good question for me right now because I don't feel like I've really been anywhere in ages, especially for fun and adventure. And everyone keeps going on these really great summer vacations that make me totally jealous (yet totallly happy for them). I've got a whole list of places, and the best way for me to start is to renew that out of date passport!
My places:
- Ireland/Scotland
- Northern California wine country (I don't drink wine, but it seems so pretty and romantic)
- Provence - (highly influenced by reading My Life in France by Julia Child)
- Greece
- Prince Edward's Island
- Hawaii
- Spain (I was obsessed with this in high school - so let's throw it in now)
Israel, Ireland, Hawaii, and England
ReplyDelete