Friday, June 3, 2011

Cheeky Maiden...

I have internal conflict about body scrubs.  Or, I did until I met the Cheeky Maiden at the campus farmers market. 
Why did I have conflict?  Mostly because they cost a fortune and then get all weird-like in the jar, which means I become too grossed out by it to finish it and throw it away. 
How did the Cheeky  Maiden solve my problems?  By selling a scrumptious smelling sugar scrub for just $5.  I used it this morning and adored it.  And I smell like strawberries.  And I have to remember that it's not in my life plan yet to become a woman that makes jam and her own soaps and scrubs and just hangs at the farmers market.  Note that I said yet ;).

Here is the product I'm raving over:

And here are pictures of the pretty flowers I got at the Snow Bend Farms boothe:


No comments:

Post a Comment