Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Sweet Story

Once upon a time, a girl was walking around Bethesda and saw this place:

Then, I had to stop the story because I haven't been able to post more than this and I've been trying for two days.  Sad.  I'm surrendering and not erasing what I've got. 
Long story short, I'm on a tour of eating.  I remember now why I gained weight while I lived in DC even though I walked a bizillion steps a day - all of the carbs and assorted pastries.  Yep, I've had at least one every day so far.  Let me see, there's been:  a scone, chocolate cake, the rest of the cake, half of another scone, a cupcake, some chocolate mousse with hazelnut ice cream, and a cheesecake brownie.  That'll do it.  Well, I'll have to have a chocolate croissant from La Madeleine and then that'll do it :).

I'm also tempted to ride the train to Dupont Circle to have a Krispy Kreme in honor of the to-be-rebuilt Tuscaloosa Krispy Kreme.  Maybe I should just take a picture :).    

No comments:

Post a Comment