Friday, September 10, 2010

Love will Open the Door

Have I mentioned how very blessed I am to be in a world full of artists?  I'm so proud of my friends that make things - no matter what that may be (since they aren't making things like pipe bombs and meth - that would be a whole different story).

One such friend, Brooke, made this great little wooden chalk board that I have decided to hang on my bedroom door when I move in my  new house!  It can be found in her etsy shop: Playing Grown Up.

Another friend, April, has been blessing me with her art for years.  To the point that it is all over my home and office and I don't know what my environment would be like without it.  She just bought some metal stamps to experiment with, and I got to be one of her lucky test subjects!  She gave me this last night with an always encouraging message.  (Please ignore that it's an iphone picture).

Thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment