I wanted to keep up with my streak of returning to the blogging world, but couldn't think of anything to write about today.
Until..............
I found out that Heather and Anastasia really are coming to visit soon!!! And, they are going to go tailgaiting at their first SEC game!! (althought not actually attending the said game). This is so very exciting. I have known Heather since 7th grade (went to the same youth group, junior high, high school, and college) and Anna was my college roomate. No, she's not Russian. When our powers are combined, we become Awesome, Party of 3. We try to all see each other at the same time at least once every 3 years. I really get the best end of the deal because they live in New York and Boston - 2 pretty fabulous places. But this time, they're coming to good 'ol T-Town! Just in time to see my new house and watch my friends fry up some Gator-on-a-Stick.
Does it get any better?
No comments:
Post a Comment