Ok, so I don't smoke and I don't drink and I don't even know how many church leadership honor codes I've signed at this point - but I've figured out what my vice is. If you read this at all then you knew before I did. It's mascara. I want to try it all. Thankfully, I don't, but I can't seem to buy the same kind twice because there is always something new and exciting on the horizon.
My most recent purchase was the new Maybelline Falsies Mascara. At least I needed some this time. The Rimmel I wrote about last time was up. I really did intend to buy that again. However, the first time I saw some other blog post on the the Falsies, I knew I would be tempted (I thought it was Pioneer Woman - but I couldn't find that post in her archives - so maybe not). And, I didn't feel well and have been stressed out and it was on sale at Target for less than $6.00. I crubmled.
On the upside - I really do like it!! You do have to be careful to not become too spidery and it does require some application time to make sure you don't have it all over your entire eye lid. However, the result is worth the time. Your lashes do appear to shoot straight up out of your face - but in a pretty way :).

"Your lashes do appear to shoot straight up out of your face - but in a pretty way :)."
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest thing I have read all day. You are hilarious. I love that your biggest vice is mascara.
Hahhaha. Thanks. Well, it's mascara and naps and not hanging my clothes up when I should. Then mascara :).
ReplyDelete