Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New flavors

I've tried some new foods recently.  Thankfully, most of the results have been positive.  I started with questions, such as:  What does almond milk taste like?  Shockingly, it tastes like almonds.  What does sunflower seed butter taste like?  You guessed it, a bunch of sunflower seeds.  Turns out, rice milk doesn't taste like much of anything - which works out pretty well for things like vanilla rice milk fake ice cream (which is actually quite good).  I still don't know what hemp milk tastes like, but evidently it's pretty popular despite being THC free :-).

Sadly, I did discover something that does not taste good.  That, my friends, would be organic gummy worms.  I'm sure I'll finish the bag anyway, out of obligation and the price I paid for them.  But I don't think I'll be buying any more of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment