Thursday, July 1, 2010

Venting

Ok - this is not a post of significance, but I am venting about something that frustrates me.  I am tired of hearing about the "hot" Russian spy from every major media outlet.  I'm tired of seeing her picture everywhere and having the media tell me how "hot" she is.  I mean, I'm not attacking her or saying she's an ugly girl, but this is really just sensationalism because she looks no different from half the sorority girls in Tuscaloosa and you could probably find girls just as cuter or cuter at the Hooters in front of Lowes (not that I would know from personal experience as I have not been in there...just saying).  This girl just happens to be Russian and likes to drop off laptops at bookstores, so the media is going crazy for her.
Perhaps I'm jealous because she's being touted as a real-life Bond girl, and who of us doesn't secretly want to be a Bond girl? 

I'm done now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment