Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I won something!!

I kinda love me some Le Creuset cookware.  I know, I know, it can't love me back.  But I love it anyway.  And the stuff ain't cheap to pine for.  This is why I have a hodgepodge from their outlets, TJ Maxx, Rue La La, etc.  I've admired their pans from afar for some time, especially since I moved in my house.  I secretly heart hoped for a set of real, grown-up skillets when I moved in my house, but any that I would want were far too expensive.

Well, by the grace of God and a fondness for food blogs, I have won a big fancy LeCreuset frying pan!!  And here's the link to prove it:
http://savorysweetlife.com/2011/12/le-creuset-stainless-steel-non-stick-frying-pan-review-and-giveaway/comment-page-15/#comment-29311

In case you don't fully get my excitement - this one pan retails at $160, although it is currently on clearance on some websites for $119.  Yep.

Thank you Alice at Savory Sweet Life!  I'm sorry that I thought your email was a prank when I first read it.  I hadn't been awake long enough to understand that I really had won my favorite french cookware.   

1 comment: