Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Babies!!!

Earlier this holiday season, I was pretty sad about not having my own kiddos.  I think God's sense of humor has kicked in because it's been all-baby-all-the-time since.  Christmas break gave me a great chance to hang out with my friend Huddy-huddy-who-who (Hudsy, Huds, etc.) and catch up on all that's been going on in his first few months of life.  I'm not sure exactly what has gone on, but he talked to me about it for about an hour.
Then, I had the opportunity to serve for one of our Christmas Eve services.  Where we had 17 kids and 3 workers (before a kind soul or 2 jumped in).  Three or four of these were babies.
On Christmas, my new great-nephew Eli Thomas was at my house (though still in his momma's belly).
Yesterday, I had the chance to drive to Nashville to meet my new baby girl Clara Jane on her 5th month birthday!  Finally!!  And, I had great riding buddies in two sisters aged 16 months and 4 years. (Still waiting to meet Ashley Caroline). 
And last but not least, I got to have lunch with my buddy Marcus today and feed him some peaches.

Yes, I have some adorable pictures of these babies but I'm extra cautious about posting pictures of babies that aren't actually mine.

Basically, I have zero shortage of babies to love and have had a wonderful baby-filled Christmas that has made my heart pretty stinking full and for that I am super grateful!

2 comments: