Hello out there! I know I haven't posted in ages - mostly because I've been very busy yet boring and because I haven't been able to make blogger work.
So, here's a summary of one of my most persistent thoughts this week: It's hot. And not just hot, but really hot, and my favorite weather caster has been out on maternity leave (Stephanie on Channel 13 - she seems like she's also easily annoyed in the morning and is respectful of that quality in her viewers). In her place, the weather folks have been getting pretty creative with their adjectives. One day, the forecast said "Plenty Hot". Most recently, it said "Mighty Hot". To me, these phrases go along with statements like: "Make sure you take a sweat rag and some gatorade if you're going to the pea patch, and don't you go till after 4:00 neither." Sadly, the new guy hasn't said that yet...but I'm still waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment