- Side salads are no longer an option as a vegetable. Now, you have to get a big one and pay $2.99 for it.
- Chicken and Dumplings are nowhere to be found on their menu. Nor is Chicken and Dressing.
- They have 3 soups now - but none of them are gumbo. I survived their transition from one gumbo recipe to another a few years back, but now it is gone all together. Wrong.
- They have new, very large plates. This isn't so much a complaint as it is something that's different.
- and now for the really big one....
- You no longer receive cornbread and rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The waitress said that she can bring you cornbread but only if you ask for it. They still have the rolls, but you have to pay for them. I don't know how much because I no longer had a menu at this point.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Let's Start a Revolt
Today I went to 15th Street Diner for the first time in AGES. Guess what? They have a new menu. And it kind of throws you off. There were just so many issues that I'm going to present them here in bulleted form to insure I cover them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment