Evidently, the tabloids are trying to make a big deal out of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt being a tomboy. (See a link pointing out how ridiculous this is below).
If the picture they are using is the proof, then I'm pretty sure any of us girls born between 1975-1980 were also wrongfully made to look like boys. In the picture, she's sporting an outfit I wore up until sometime in 1st or 2nd grade, along with the exact same haircut. The only difference is that I positively insisted on wearing my cowboy boots with this outfit and my preppy sweaters were monogrammed with my initials (I was Southern, after all).
Clearly, this made no long term impact, as proven by the bright pink lipstick, dress, and heels I'm wearing to work today. And, if you disregard my flannel and rugby shirt phase of the 90s.
Wonderwall story that actually has some sense
Aw, how sadly predatory of the media.
ReplyDeleteMaybe she's just very caring and knows about her incredible genes and is trying to make us all feel better about ourselves.