Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The problem with redbox...

Sure, redbox movies are pretty great.  They are conveniently located and the movies are just a dollar.  Unless, of course, you wind up buying a movie like I just did.  A certain period of time ago, I felt like a movie weekend.  I rented 3 from the redbox near work.  I returned the other two pretty immediately, but still hadn't watched the third - so at this point - I'm still at just a $3-5 charge.  Then, I heard the 3rd movie wasn't worth my time so I didn't watch it.  I went to return it, and the machine was broken.  I went to return it again later, and the machine was full and recommended that I go return it another local redbox.  Well, that's just great.  Instead, it stayed in my car.  And mocked me.  And I kept thinking I needed to call and be like "What up - this machine is broken", or just drive to the one at the Walgreens. 
Instead, I just paid too much to own a movie I never even watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment