Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Morning Recap

Ok, so it's Tuesday morning, but it's feeling awfully Monday for me because I was at home sick yesterday.  So, I'm having a ton of things roll around my head, including the following:
  • So, you know how mothers have to cut babies' fingernails because otherwise they scratch themselves on the face?  Yeah, the same may be true for adult career women with nails of moderate length.  I've got a big 'ol gash right in the middle of my chin that exactly matches my right thumb nail.  I believe this occured while trying to roll over at approximately 1:30 am.
  • There is yet another study saying women should reproduce in their early twenties or face health complications for the kid.  Harry on the CBS morning show literally said "So, it really is a matter of a ticking clock, huh?".  Thanks Harry.  Please forgive me if I don't send you a Christmas card.  The only encouraging thing about this study was the finding that men in their 40s that reproduced with women in their 20s were more likely to have a child with autism.  Not that this is encouraging, I'm just saying - it's time there is scientific proof of something not going right for the mens (particularly the ones dating 20 years younger.  Eww.)
  • In encouraging news - I didn't fall back to sleep this morning and got to work well before 9am!!  This really is a feet of profound magnitude.  No, I'm not proud that this is a great feet for me, but I shouldn't go unnoticed.
  • Despite being on time, I spent my 9am meeting winking at my colleague because of a very dry contact in my right eye.  I'm really glad she knows I'm not creepy.
Here's to a wonderful day for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment