Ok, I have to do a follow up to the mascara recommend. (I'm sure the guys that read this are thrilled). Last night, I went to take off my makeup. I was surprised at how my mascara looked exactly the same as it did when I put it on hours before. I thought, "Gee, this stuff really is good." Then, I tried to take it off. I used a ton of makeup remover and wound up with little black flakes all over my face. I knew this stuff was supposed to come off weird, but I thought it was supposed to come off in little tubes. I began wondering if I was causing premature aging around my eyes by fighting to get the stuff off.
I thought, surely I'm not the only one with this problem. So, I took to the internet for tips. I found that Too Faced sells an eye makeup remover that it says will take the stuff off. Of course, it costs $23.50. But, it also says that you shouldn't need their stuff, that it should come off with normal eye makeup remover or soap and water. So, I took to other websites where people gave feedback. Over and over again, I read how the mascara comes off easily in little lash tube socks. I only read of 1 or 2 people that had the trouble I did. If you know the trick, please tell me!!
In contrast - there is another recent product find that I don't expect to recount. That would be the Nivea "A Kiss of Flavor" Cherry Tinted Lip Care. For $2.50 you get moisture & the exact perfect red tint to your lips! they have other colors too, but I started with cherry :).
No comments:
Post a Comment