Sunday, August 2, 2009

More favorite stuff

Ok - so I started the favorites list a while back but haven't added any other products. Again - this favorites list is actually an attempt for me to simplify things in life - realize what I like and don't like - what I need and don't need. Beauty products just seem to be a great analogy for this :).
I love The Body Shop, eventhough they no longer have a single store in the state of Alabama. However, there is one conveniently located in the Charlotte airport and they now have full on-line shopping and home parties. Here are 3 of their products that I am totally devoted to:
1.) Hemp Hand Protector

If you've seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding, then you understand what I mean when I say that this stuff is my dad's Windex. He really does think it will heal anything skin related. I am very picky about hand lotions and use them regularly and I have never found anything I like as much as this. They have gone up on the price in the past couple of years, but I'm addicted, and a little bit goes a long way.


2.) My second favorite thing is the Mango Body Butter. Again, a little goes a long way, and this is the best stuff for those tough dry spots like your knees and elbows. Plus, it has a great natural tropical smell. You just might wanna eat it. Just sayin...



3.) If you do want to eat the Mango Body Butter, then buy the Mango Lip Butter. This is my standard before sleep and before work lip treatment. It just works. And has a yummy smell and taste. Trust me, I've tried most every lip balm out there.

1 comment: