
This weekend, a friend came up to me during the greeting time at church to tell me that she and her 2 little sons had dance time to music by Salvador and it made her think of me and she wanted to tell me. This gave me such great joy! On one of those days where I was kind of like “What on earth am I doing with my life?” this made me feel like someway somehow I was achieving my purpose. I mean, what more could you want than to know that somewhere a mom was having a fun and worshipful dance party with her kids and that you were thought of fondly in that moment?
I realize this may not be your dream. Perhaps for you it would be something more like hearing “I read a book and thought of you”, “I finished a math problem and thought of you”, “I saw this person riding a horse and thought of you.” Regardless, this is the kind of stuff that gets us through, folks! :-). And sometimes these seemingly small things are what build the real purpose.
Then David danced before the Lord with all his might… 2 Samuel 6:14
Image from: http://pixdaus.com/?sort=tag&tag=statue
No comments:
Post a Comment