Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Hello to the land of people that know this blog exists and actually read it :).

I've had enough in my mind the past few days to make an excessive amount of blog posts.  Until I sort all of that out, I will leave you with this very insignificant thought:

I have not watched Bama Belles on TLC and I really don't want to.  I don't want to join the legions of Alabama women that are ill that TLC has decided to put this on television.  In order to save my emotions and blood pressure for things that really are more important, I will just act like it doesn't exist...

(I must add the disclaimer that these types of things are usually on a marathon during Christmas and I often fall into tv marathons that are a waste of my time - so I may actually watch this in the future).

No comments:

Post a Comment