Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well amendment

Ok - so for some unknown reason - I didn't sing/type the verse to the song in the last post, just the chorus.  So, here ya go :-)

I've got a river of life flowing out of me.
Makes the lame to walk and the blind to see.
Opens prison doors sets the captives free.
I've got a river of life flowing out of me...

That's some powerful stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I love that song too. Sometimes I sing a little silly VBS song too and realize how great the words actually are. I just forgot to let them mean something anymore from years and years of singing them and doing motions! (gush, gush, gush, gush.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to sing different versions of "My God is so Big, So Strong, and So Mighty". So far, I've done jazz and bluegrass :).

    ReplyDelete