Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Hippie Day

This morning, I woke up (after much struggle) and left my hair exactly as it was.  I decided I wanted to wear one of my fun bohemian skirts because it was warm out today and because it's pretty, super comfy, and would get me dressed and out the door very quickly.  To wear this skirt meant that I would have to wear sandals, which meant I would have to display my currently un-painted toenails (gasp!).  Yes, it's true.  I took the polish off last night and didn't have time to re-apply.  Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm committing a cardinal girl sin by doing such a thing.
After all of this, I decided that I really didn't feel like putting on as much makeup as usual either.  (Don't worry - I still pulled it all together in a presentable business-causual kind of way).
Then, I got to work and realized it was Earth Day.  I thought to myself "No wonder I woke up feeling like a  hippie."

Go thank God for His very cool creation and have a good day :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment