Thursday, June 20, 2013

Morning Headlines

My morning headline and blog check pulled up some interesting material today. 

Coptic Christians receiving asylum because it's no longer safe for them in Egypt.

A gay conversion ministry apologizing to the pain it has caused the LGBT community with several rather poignant statements from it's leader.

A new study showing that 1 in 3 of all women experience partner violence with even higher incidence in some regions.

A group of Christian female leaders coming together to host a women's conference that is about creating relationship and actively being the words of Christ to others in hopes of starting a revolution in the faith.

I don't know exactly what or how, but I know God sees each of these things and His heart is turned towards each of these stories.   I couldn't help but feel that each of these were somehow tied together in some bigger plan I can't see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment