Lately I have been a little extra obsessed with products - particularly bath and beauty products. Not in a "I think these will make me happy and change everything" kind of way, in case anyone fears I lose my soul for the perfect acne treatment.
My first favorite is good for a boy or a girl and has me repeatedly sniffing my arm as I type. It's the Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Body Butter. You may be getting this as gift from me at some point because I like it that much.
Pros:
- It's all natural and paraben free yet affordable and widely available. I got mine on a buy one get one 1/2 off sale at Walgreens.
- It smells like super fresh real cucumbers. It's a little like the Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon that you had to wear in junior high if you wanted even a chance at being cool. Except way fresher and more grown up smelling. And I totally think a guy could wear it - he might even get sniffed by a lot of girls like I'm sniffing my arm right now.
- It's cooling to your skin.
- It's for sensitive skin.
- It doesn't contain alcohol so it's not drying and better for those pesky spots of eczema.
- It's not greasy yet actually moisturizes.
- It's perfect for summer because of the fresh, cooling, non-greasy combo. And it's a light natural scent that won't draw mosquitoes like sweeter scents - making it a perfume substitute even.
- I haven't found any cons.
Given that length, I'll restrain myself from writing on the others. Because there's a lot. I could try to become a beauty blogger/youtube channel person with the amount of beauty info my brain has collected lately.
Toodles.
Ok, so it says fragrance on the jar, which means that there could be alcohol in the fragrance - but it doesn't list cetyl alcohol as an ingredient. Also, the fragrance may not be all natural, but the company says it tries to make the fragrance as natural as possible. Just in case a true natural product person happens to read this and feel the need to point out that I haven't pointed out this natural product loopholes :).
ReplyDelete