Hi friends. Long time no write. One of those truly rare and wonderful women that I've crossed paths with in life is a guest blogger on the (in)Courage website today. It seems as though this is a pretty big deal of a website because my favorite Christian type folks keep winding up on there. This post is by Julie Hunt, who was the head Centrifuge camp counselor my senior year of high school. Of course, she married the worship leader, Dave Hunt, because they were Belmont grads and that's the kind of stuff we do (just not me, yet).
She has a blog about food, but she's also a social work professor at Belmont and has written a relationships study for LifeWay. I trust what she has to say because I've seen her in action - and because she's a happily married mom that has mentored some of the most inspiring women in my life. And because my friend Jonna and I sat in Jonna's car belting out Patty Griffin's "Blue Sky" in the street in front of Julie's house once, and it was completely ok.
So - check out what she has to say here: Be Brave
No comments:
Post a Comment