Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It has a name!

I just read this article in the New York Times.  It asks "Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?".  It summarizes me so well and explains why I find the toothbrush aisle of the store totally overwhelming and why I was almost frozen when deciding what to do for my birthday this week.  And it reveals that glucose really might have something to do with it!  It even justifies getting a Taco Casa Sweet Tea or a real Coke from the food court at the mall.
I am one of those people that can definitely shut down in periods of decision making, I way over think, and I'm not great to shop with.  I feel like I understand that a little better now.
It's a long article, but fascinating, and has a good bit of wisdom at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment