It has been a good, but very fast week. Thus far, I am left with the following questions:
1.) At what exact moment did I become an uptight grown up?
2.) Is the melancholy contemplation of life while driving through the mountains and staring at trees (or sitting on the beach staring at the ocean) good for me or does it just make me dissatisfied? Am I too old for it? Would I still do it if I was married with kids? (or would I do it if the kids weren't screaming?)
3.) How many carbs and calories can one eat before becoming significantly short of breath?
4.) Is there a ratio of immediate weight gain to food intake that can be divided by number of hours in the general Smoky Mountain area?
5.) Is there an age where you become too old to roam through a tacky gift shop making fun and taking pictures with the merchandise?
6.) How come PBS Frontier Life has been the closest thing to Survivor: The Mountains? (I'm guessing because there wouldn't be as many bikinis as in the tropical regions).
7.) Could I too operate a successful tourist business of fried dough, fudge, jam, and other sugars or would I be like the putt-putt course that nobody wants to go to?
Ok, those are all of my questions for now. Here are some pictures:
| Yes, there is a Titanic exhibit in the mountains. No, this is not the Ark stuck on Mt. Arrat. |
![]() |
| Perhaps this is why I feel so disconnected... |
| In case a chicken pot pie the size of a your hand just isn't big enough... |

No comments:
Post a Comment