Friday, March 8, 2013

Generosity

I like to think of myself as a gifter.  I mean, gifts are my love language - both giving and receiving.  I really enjoy finding just the perfect gift for a friend or loved one for most any occasion.  So, I like to think of myself as pretty generous.
But, when I look at my bank account and all the stuff in my house - I have to ask how generous am I in action versus thought?  Maybe not as much as I think.  Granted, I like to think that if I was rich and had that nasty school debt taken care of then I'd be doling out stuff all day.  But am I doing what I can right now?

This ladies' story challenged me on the topic of generosity, and it might do the same for you.

Radical Generosity: I Like Car on the Blueprint for Life blog

There's even a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment